Off-Plan Apartment For Sale - In Istanbul - Topkapi Turkey Properties
- Price: £203,360
- Location: Istanbul City Centre
- Type: Apartment
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Built area: 172m2
- Plot area: 17944m2
- Pool: Communal
- Security: 24/7 Security
- Parking: Garage
- Ref: IST1734APT
Istanbul is one of the most vibrant cities in the world today - the place where east meets west and old meets new. The city is full of history with ancient sites to explore and also filled with modern day architecture.
Istanbul has seen a massive property boom in recent years with prices close to the city centre being the highest, whilst the suburbs of the city are considerably lower, though investors are choosing various areas across the city, areas in the centre, areas close to the airport and the new business centre, and with great city links.
- Distance to town:
- 8km Taksim
- Distance to airport:
Turkey Homes are very pleased to present this development of off-plan apartments in Istanbul for sale, located in the central city district of Fatih and close the famous Topkapi Place, one of the city's top tourists attractions.
Istanbul is one of the most visited cities in the world, with tourist number already in the millions every year and set to rise even further as Istanbul's new third airport is set to open in a few short months, with direct flights from destinations than ever before, and will be one the biggest airports in the world.
The city has seen a huge real estate boom over the past few years, becoming a European hotspot for property investors, and we have seen prices continually rising especially in central city areas which attract all the tourists who tour around all of the famous Istanbul attractions of the Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace, The Grand Bazaar etc.
Property in Istanbul's central areas not only attract tourists, they attract city workers who choose not to commute through the heavy city traffic, regular business visitors, families with the excellent international schools and more, and getting around is easy with the Metros and Metrobuses etc all cutting through the traffic with ease.
Located in the heart of the city close to Topkapi Palace and just 13km from Ataturk international airport is this luxury four-phase project of apartments, with the second phase currently undergoing construction with a scheduled completion date of March 2019.
A central city property investment area with direct links to Istanbul's Ataturk international airport, and a Metrobus station on the doorstep for excellent links to many other areas of Istanbul. A perfect area for year-round living with an array of local amenities of shopping malls, supermarkets, schools, universities and hospitals all in the vicinity.
Being built on a plot of 17,944m2, with approximately 12,000m2 being set aside for communal landscaped areas with roof gardens and a host of on-site facilities for the family, including:
- Fitness centre/gym
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Indoor basketball court and football pitch
- Squash courts
- Children's play area
- Meeting rooms
- Secure underground parking
- 24hr reception
All this and more with standard 24-hour security services watching over the complex and your home for peace of mind, and with an innovative pay-as-you-go system, with extra facilities such as guest rooms, hobby rooms, music rooms all paid for as you use them, which keep your maintenance costs to the minimum.
Already receiving an award ' Best Architectural Design' assuring you of a quality home offering a luxury lifestyle in the heart of Istanbul, with the complex hosting a total of 938 residential units ranging from 1-4 bedrooms with varied layouts, with many being sold in the early stages of the building process, all offering a luxury lifestyle and to be completed to the very highest if standards.
Options Available For Sale Across All Four Stages
1 Bedroom apartments 50m2 – 107m2 priced from 550,000 TRY to 747,000 TRY
2 Bedroom apartments 87m2 – 182m2 priced from 835,000 TRY to 1,242,000 TRY
3 Bedroom apartments 172m2 – 270m2 priced from 1,441,000 TRY to 1,967,000 TRY
4 Bedroom apartments 203m2 – 270m2 priced from 1,446,000 TRY to 2,164,000 TRY
The developer of this unique complex is offering interest-free payments across all four stages of the complex with the already completed 1st phase and the nearing completion 2nd phase offered with either a 30% down payment with the remaining 70% to paid over equal monthly instalments over 36 months or a 40% down payment with remaining 60% payable over 48-months
Please ask our advisors for payment options for the final two phases of the development.
Overall these luxury off-plan apartments in Istanbul are an excellent opportunity for investment in Turkey, having a brilliant central location, great links covering all areas of the city, offering fantastic rental potential all year round.
Contact Turkey Homes today for full details, availability and prices, Our dedicated team of property advisors will answer any of the questions you may have, offer you comprehensive advice and guide you through every step of the buying process and beyond.
|Basketball Court||Central heating|
|Children's Recreation||Double Glazing|
- Developer Guarantee