$116,717 Base price: TRY988767
Turnkey modern Bursa apartments for sale close to the city centre and easy access to Istanbul Ideal Investment properties with high rental yields.
The Turkey Homes team are delighted to offer this completed complex of modern apartments for sale in Bursa, a large modern city that sits across the Marmara Sea from Istanbul in the north-west of Turkey.
Bursa is a prime location for real estate due to its excellent links to Istanbul, with ferries and buses carrying passengers across the water on a regular basis and it links to many other areas of Turkey, quite often chosen by overseas investors as a cheaper alternative to Istanbul as property prices are currently much more affordable.
Bursa is a large city which is perfect for year-round living with an array of local amenities, offering an array of shopping malls, excellent schools and universities and brilliant hospitals etc, and is also close to one of Turkey's top skiing resorts of Uludag, which gives investors great rental yields all year round from both long and short term rentals.
The city plays a huge role in the country's industry too, with several major car production factories, many textiles companies and also hosts some of the largest food production companies, and yet despite all this it still offers some wonderful green areas and the city is often referred to as ' Green Bursa',
These stunning luxury apartments are set in a huge, newly completed complex, located approximately 10-minutes from the city centre, with the complex being almost a small city in itself, built in a massive land area of 232,000m2 offering a wide variety of property types from apartments right through to large private water front villas with a huge man-made lake and flowing streams running through the complex with little nature islands accessed via wooden bridges and vast areas of landscaping and communal areas.
Residents have very little need to leave the complex with its own on-site shopping centre offering branded stores, supermarket, cafes and restaurants along with a host of other on-site facilities for all the family which includes:
All this with an added festival area which hosts live concerts, fashion shows, theatre performances and more, and a free shuttle bus service to the city and coastal areas for some stunning beaches and water sports, many more restaurants and some wonderful historical visits, and all protected by a 24-hour security service and CCTV system for your peace of mind.
The apartments are set in several tower blocks with varying amount of floors, linked together by bridges and terraces, hosting units from 1 to 4 bedrooms. Designed and built by one of Turkey's leading construction companies who have used only high-end quality building materials from the base of the foundations to the roofing tiles on each and every building.
Each apartment has been finished to the highest of standards and has been designed to be spacious and comfortable for today's modern style of living with fully fitted modern kitchens fitted with top of the range units and marble worktops and each home enjoys either a lovely view of the lake or the local area's parklands.
Options Available For Sale
2 Bedroom apartments 178m2 – 189m2 priced from 988,767 TRY to 1,299,886 TRY
3 Bedroom apartments 147m2 – 241m2 priced from 967,692 TRY to 1,397,596 TRY
4 Bedroom apartments 191m2 priced at 1,272,712 TRY (1 left)
Option 1: 35% down payment + 24 months of installment for the remaining 65%
Option 2: Cash payment (10% discount)
All-in-all these apartments tick all the right boxes for permanent living, holidays or investment in Turkey, close to the centre of Bursa, fast easy access to Istanbul, with ample local amenities and on-site facilities, with excellent year-round rental yields.
Contact Turkey Homes for further details, availability of these and other property types within this stunning Bursa complex, we will answer all of your questions, offer you comprehensive advice and guide you through every step of the property buying process in Turkey.
Bursa sits in the southern Marmara region of Turkey and is the fourth most populated city in the country. The city lies at the foot of Mount Uladag, which is home to one of the largest ski resorts in Turkey.
Bursa is awash with history as it was the first capital of the Ottoman empire in the late 1200's and late 1300's. This is where the wonderful Ottoman Architecture was first founded. Today, many people choose to buy property in Bursa due to its close proximity to Istanbul and that the property prices are lower than in Istanbul.
Distance to town:
Distance to airport:
We appreciate your interest in Turkey Homes. One of our consultants will get back to you as soon as possible.
In the meantime if you require any assistance please call us on + 44 (0) 207 272 0002 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.