Currency / Language

make an inquiry

Off-Plan Low-Rise Luxury Istanbul Property For Sale - Boutique Apartments In Beylikduzu

$190,023 Base price: TRY1446000

  • 5 Bedrooms
  • 2 Baths
  • 4 Floors
  • 182 m2 Floors
  • Property Ref: IST3291APT
DETAILS

Summary

Boutique smart home apartments for sale in Istanbul. An off-plan low rise complex in Beylikduzu with 2 years 0% payment Terms. Istanbul investment.

Why buy this property?

  • Type: Apartment
  • Plot area: 6500m2
  • Pool: Communal
  • Parking: Garage
  • Security: 24/7 Security

Details

The team at Turkey Homes are very pleased to offer this off-plan development of low-rise modern apartments in Istanbul for sale, located on the European side of the city in the newly developed area of Beylikduzu.

Beylikduzu can be found to the West of Istanbul's Ataturk airport located between the Kucukcekmece and Buyukcekmece lakes, with its southern borders sitting on the shores of the Marmara sea, part of the new Istanbul located around 55km south-west of the new airport.

The area has, over recent years, been undergoing a huge regeneration program sponsored by the Turkish government to bring the suburb into the modern world providing Beylikduzu residents with a wide range of residential complexes, shopping malls, schools, hospital and much more.

With the ever-growing public transport system in Istanbul more areas have become easily accessible to the city centre with the Metro system now reaching many more parts of this vast vibrant city, and with Istanbul making many changes, Beylikduzu has a brilliant central location close to the new Istanbul canal which, when completed, will see Beylikduzu property prices rise as the canal has already been dubbed the city's second Bosphorus, an ideal area for regular city visits, year-round living or investment in the city of Istanbul.

Location and Development Details

This project of smart home apartments for sale in Beylikduzu is currently undergoing construction in the neighbourhood of Kavakli, a rather green area situated just 5-minutes from the major E-5 highway and the Metro Bus, both offering easy links across all areas of the city, reaching Taksim Square in approximately 40-minutes, the Marmara coastline in 4-minutes, Buyukcekmece Lake in 7-minutes and the Kucukcekmece Lake (new canal) in 12-minutes.

As you would expect, the local area offers a wealth of local amenities, shops, cafes, restaurants, bars, supermarkets, banks, pharmacies and much more, many accessible on foot, or a short drive reaches several government and private hospitals, universities, schools for all ages, a number of large shopping malls, Marmara Park shopping mall in just 5-minutes.

Construction is taking place on a land area of 6,500m2 by a trusted Istanbul developer who will adhere to all the latest government building rules, earthquake, fire and gas safety and all homes will be insulated for heat and sound to both walls and floors.

Set for delivery in September 2020, to consist of 6 low-rise blocks of just 4 floors to host a total of 102 apartments ranging from 1-6 bedrooms along with several commercial units for convenient on-site shopping.

{readmore}

Upon completion, this boutique complex will offer residents a range of on-site facilities for all the family:

  • Large outdoor swimming pool
  • Children's play area
  • Residents parking garage 
  • Outdoor parking for guests
  • An equipped gym
  • Basketball/tennis court
  • Lifts in all blocks
  • Backup generator
  • A central satellite TV system

All of which will be set in large landscaped gardens with water features and ornamental ponds, gardens, seating areas and ample sun terraces with the walled and gated community to be offered the full protection of 24/7 security and a camera system for your peace of mind.

Units Available For Sale and Prices

1 Bedroom apartments 63m2 SOLD OUT

2 Bedroom apartments 113m2 – 130m2 priced from 905,000 TRY to 1,032,000 TRY

2 Bed 2 lounge duplex apartments 192m2 priced from 1,713,000 TRY to 1,735,000 TRY

3 Bedroom apartments 137m2 – 176m2 priced from 1,106,000 TRY to 1,370,000 TRY

3 Bed 2 lounge apartments 193m2 – 238m2 priced from 1,873,000 TRY to 1,936,000 TRY

4 Bedroom duplex apartments 192m2 priced from 1,571,000 TRY to 1,614,000 TRY

4 Bed 2 lounge duplex apartments 284m2 priced at 2,276,000 TRY

5 Bed 2 lounge duplex apartments 182m2 – 297m2 priced from 1,446,000 TRY to 2,390,000 TRY

6 Bed 2 lounge duplex apartments 307m2 priced at 2,453,000 TRY

Developer Payment Options

Buyers who choose to pay the full amount in cash can take advantage of a 25% cash discount or if you prefer to spread the cost the developer offers a payment plan with a 40% down payment followed by 24 equal monthly instalments for the remaining 60% at 0% APR

Developer Payment Options

Buyers who choose to pay the full amount in cash can take advantage of a 10% cash discount or if you prefer to spread the cost the developer offers a payment plan with a 40% down payment followed by 48 equal monthly instalments for the remaining 60% at 0% APR.

Residence Features

All six blocks will offer a secure entrance lobby with access to all floors via stairs or a lift, and all homes will offer steel entrance doors and a connection to the lobby via a video intercom.

Kitchens, whether open-plan or closed, will be fully fitted and modern with ample quality units and work surfaces, all complete with the following built-in appliances - Oven, hob and extractor fan.

All to be fitted with a gas-powered central heating system and all double glazed windows/patio doors will offer lots of natural light into all rooms, whilst the patio doors will open various outdoor living spaces, garden terraces, large glass balconies, French balconies or roof terraces, all to offer a view over the communal gardens and some to enjoy city and local landscape views.

Bathrooms will be tiled from floor to ceiling and installed with modern fittings and heated towel rails, whilst other floor areas will offer either ceramic or laminate coverings.

Finally, each apartment will be fitted with the latest intelligent smart home system to access your home remotely via the Internet.

All-in-all these off-plan luxury apartments for sale in Istanbul will be ideal for any reason: regular leisure breaks or business trips, city homes for year-round living or a great choice for investment in Istanbul for a healthy annual rental income, close to a wealth of local amenities, easy access to highways and public transport for excellent city and airport connections, ample on-site facilities and nature views.

Contact Turkey Homes today for more details, prices and availability and one of our friendly and dedicated team of  Istanbul property consultants will answer all of your Istanbul real estate questions, offer you comprehensive advice and will guide you step-by-step through every stage of the property Turkey buying process along with assisting you when furnishing your new home in Istanbul. 

AMENITIES

Facilities:

  • Balcony
  • Basketball Court
  • Central heating
  • Children's Recreation
  • Double Glazing
  • Facilities
  • Fitted Kitchen
  • Gym
  • Lift
  • Marble Worktops
  • Sattelite
  • Storage
  • Shops
  • Tennis Courts
  • Water Feature

Tags:

  • Luxury
  • Modern
  • Nature View
  • Off-Plan
  • Smart Home
  • Investment
  • New Home

Special offers:

  •  Developer Guarantee
  •  White Goods Included
LOCATION

Location

Istanbul has many districts both on the European and Asian sides, some more established than others, and some newly developing areas that have been undergoing complete face lifts, bringing some of the older rundown districts into the modern world with wonderful quality residential complexes, large shopping malls, and all manner of local amenities with conference and exhibition centres, sports centres, schools, hospitals and much more, with some of these areas being ideally located in what is set to be the Istanbul for the future, and all with excellent access to the city centre and the Asian side of the city too.

Distances

Distance to town:

41km Taksim

Distance to beach:

4.5km Marmara Sea

Distance to airport:

55km new airport

Map

Related Properties

$230,000

1 Bedroom Apartment for Sale

Istanbul

$91,858

1 Bedroom Apartment for Sale

Istanbul

$104,999

1 Bedroom Apartment for Sale

Istanbul

$86,075

2 Bedroom Apartment for Sale

Istanbul

$85,944

2 Bedroom Apartment for Sale

Istanbul

$103,816

2 Bedroom Apartment for Sale

Istanbul

$142,433

2 Bedroom Apartment for Sale

Istanbul

$77,512

2 Bedroom Apartment for Sale

Istanbul

$52,434

1 Bedroom Apartment for Sale

Istanbul

$68,992

1 Bedroom Apartment for Sale

Istanbul

Ask more information



Thank you !
Your enquiry has been received.

We appreciate your interest in Turkey Homes. One of our consultants will get back to you as soon as possible.

In the meantime if you require any assistance please call us on + 44 (0) 207 272 0002 or email us at info@turkeyhomes.com.

Please check the above errors and submit the form again

Download Turkey Homes Mobile Application