Stunning luxury apartments for sale in Istanbul by the sea. In an exclusive complex with shops and restaurants for an ideal investment in Istanbul.
Considering buying a luxury Turkish home by the sea? This may be the perfect project for you.
We are delighted to offer these fantastic 3 bedroom apartments for sale in Istanbul, newly completed in the Yakuplu area of Beylikduzu on the European side of the city, slightly west of the Kucukcekmece lake and just 17km west of Istanbul's Ataturk Airport.
Located right on the seafront, sitting just behind the west Istanbul marina, the apartments sit in a large, yet luxurious complex consisting of several low-rise apartment blocks of five storey's, each housing 10 varying sized apartments ranging from two to four bedrooms, with each apartment having a sea-facing garden terrace or garden balcony on which to enjoy the breathtaking views across the Marmara sea and the marina along with several detached and semi-detached villas.
Set to be the largest coastal town in Istanbul, this complex is built across a 1,200,000m2 area of land, the project brings together the blue of the sea and the green of nature with stunning landscaped communal areas, having beautiful water features flowing between the apartment blocks and several communal seating areas for relaxing in the stunning gardens to sound of the water flowing.
The complex also hosts a number of excellent facilities including various social and sporting facilities, a shopping centre, waterfront restaurants, a school, cafes and many recreational, and cultural areas, and a 1,5km stretch of private beach for all residents to take advantage of at their leisure.
The apartments come with different layouts, some offer a modern open plan design and some host a separate kitchen, it really is a matter of personal choice for your style of living. Being bright and airy from the full-length double glazed windows and doors allowing not only the natural sunlight to filter through but also for each resident to take in those stunning sea views.
The spacious apartments have been designed to the highest standards to offer any owner and their family a comfortable and luxury lifestyle. An amazing opportunity for investment in Turkey with an idyllic location right at the waters edge with all the necessary amenities right on your doorstep.
1 Bedroom apartments 66m2 priced from 187,000 USD
2 Bedroom apartments 106m2 priced from 286,000 USD
3 Bedroom apartments 133m2 priced from 405,000 USD
4 Bedroom apartments 209m2 priced from 571,000 USD
4 Bedroom single villas 620m2 priced from 2,590,000 USD
4 Bedroom twin villas 533m2 priced from 2,415,000 USD
5 Bedroom villas 670m2 priced from 2,790,000 USD
Cash payments only.
Cash discounts are available from the developer of up to 20% and if you prefer to pay by instalments, they offer a 25% down payment with the remaining 75% payable over 24 equal monthly payments at 0% APR.
Contact Turkey Homes for current availability and full details. One of our dedicated team of Istanbul property advisors will answer all of your questions and offer you a full guide to the property buying process in Turkey.
Beylikduzu is located on the European side of Istanbul, between the Buyukcekmece and Kucukcekmece lakes. Said to be one of the most cosmopolitan areas of the city and is also home to the most shopping centres, known as the 'Shopping Republic of Istanbul'.
The residential areas of Beylikduzu are popular with both local people and overseas buyers offering a diverse culture, due to its excellent connections to the city centre and its close proximity to Istanbul's Ataturk International airport.
Unlike many other areas of the city, Beylikduzu is proud to have hardly any slum districts, with many of its residents being upper middle class with university degrees.
Distance to airport:
We appreciate your interest in Turkey Homes. One of our consultants will get back to you as soon as possible.
In the meantime if you require any assistance please call us on + 44 (0) 207 272 0002 or email us at email@example.com.