Luxury Turkey Properties For Sale In Bodrum - Key Ready With Attractive Payment Terms & A 3-Year Rental Guarantee
- Price: £467,326
- Location: Guvercinlik
- Type: Villa
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Floors: 2
- Built area: 180m2
- Pool: Private
- Security: 24/7 Security
- Parking: Private
- Ref: BOD953VIL
Bodrum is a highly popular holiday destination on the southwestern coastline of Turkey, Home to numerous resorts located around the peninsula and further north, quiet peaceful resorts, buzzing nightlife resorts, golfing resorts and elite yachting resorts, there really is a resort in Bodrum to suit almost everyone from the young right through to the young at heart.
Adabuku is one of the peaceful and quiet exclusive resorts. just a short 10-minute drive from the airport and only 20 minutes from Bodrum town. located slightly north of the peninsula with a some stunning golden sandy beaches and lush green landscapes.
- Distance to town:
- 25km Bodrum Town
- Distance to beach:
- Distance to airport:
Turkey Homes are excited to offer these newly built stunning modern villas for sale Bodrum in a lovely peaceful area of the peninsula.
Located in the stunning village of Adabuku slightly north of the Bodrum peninsula, just minutes from the airport and a short drive to the bustling town of Bodrum and only 45 minutes to the elite Palmarina in Yalikavak.
The village sits on the coastline surrounded by lush green forest areas and the azure of the crystal clear waters of the sea, a growing exclusive area that is seeing the development of some first class holiday complexes with stunning luxury homes.
Real estate prices are increasing dramatically in the area and are set to do so as the village increases in popularity from many international tourists who are visiting the area in larger numbers every year.
Though the resort is a peaceful village, there is an array of local amenities nearby with shopping centres, hospital, supermarkets, making the area suitable for all year living, should you be considering relocating to the Bodrum area.
This luxury complex is very recently completed, hosting a total of 143 residential properties consisting of 1 bedroom apartments through to 4 bedroom private detached villas with their own pool. Built by one of Bodrum's leading construction companies assuring you of a quality build in terms of homes and facilities on offer.
Situated right on the seafront the complex offers an extensive range of facilities for all ages to enjoy with several outdoor swimming pools, with its own aqua park, childrens pools, adult quiet pool, and an enormous sea view infinity pool set back slightly from the private beach area. other excellent facilities include:
- Fitness centre/gym
- Beach volleyball
- Children's play areas
- Beach front walking and jogging tracks
- Quiet yoga areas
- Private beach cabana's
- A la carte restaurants
- Music rooms
- Peaceful outdoor seating areas
- Beach Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Turkish bath
- Spa and beauty centre
All this and more, all professionally maintained by a first class management team, keeping all swimming pools a clean, the gardens in lush condition, and safely watched over by a 24hr security service with camera systems.
These excellent facilities will remain open all year round, with the exception of some of the pools in the cool winter months, therefore. this development is ideal for both holiday and permanent homes.
- 1 Bedroom apartment with two bathrooms from 70 m2 priced from € 152,000
- 2 Bedroom Apartment with two bathrooms from 84 m2 priced from € 186,000
- 3 Bedroom link villas with four bathrooms from 125 m2 priced from € 280,000
- 4 Bedroom semi-detached villa with five bathrooms and private pool from 180 m2 priced from € 475,000
- 4 Bedroom detached villa with five bathrooms with private pool from 180m2 priced from € 528,000 ( having larger plots and some with private garage)
The developer of this stunning seafront complex is offering a very attractive payment plan with a 25% initial down payment with the remaining 75% payable over the following 48 months with equal instalments at 0% APR and as an added incentive they are also offering a 3-year rental guarantee of 5% pa for a limited time only.
Contact Turkey Homes to take advantage of these launch prices before they increase. Our friendly team of advisors will answer all of your questions and provide you with a comprehensive guide to the Turkey property buying process and all of the legal elements involved.
|Sea Front||Sea View|
|Children's Recreation||Double Glazing|
|Heating by Solar Energy||Jacuzzi|
- Developer Guarantee
- Rent Guarantee