Turkey Homes are delighted to present this off-plan development of luxury apartments in Istanbul for sale, in a prestigious location in Kadikoy,on the Anatolian side's busy and cultural city centre.
Kadikoy, on the Asian side of Istanbul, lies directly opposite the European side's city centre, a busy commercial and entertainment centre with a diverse culture and rather vibrant nightlife, found at the meeting point of the stunning Bosphorus Strait and the Marmara Sea.
The area is also the Asian side's major transport hub being very close the Eurasia Tunnel and hosting train stations, Metrobus stations and ferry terminals, all of which offer excellent access to many areas of the city, Asian and European, along with links to the city's major arterial highways linking to the Bosphorus bridges.
Being in a coastal position Kadikoy offers some rather prestigious areas along its shores, with an up-market marina, popular sea front tea gardens and some wonderful fish and seafood restaurants, and slightly inland you have the famous Bagdat Street a busy up-market tree-lined avenue, with all these places being highly sought after, making the whole of the Kadikoy area excellent for year round living and for property investors to earn very healthy annual rental incomes.
Development Location and Details
If you are looking to buy property in Istanbul with a central city location, you won't get much closer to the centre of the city that than this under construction development of sea view apartments for sale in Kadikoy, located in the prestigious neighbourhood of Kozyatagi a mere 5 minutes' walk to the famous shopping area on Bagdat Street and just 2 minutes to the nearest Metro station or 10 minutes to the Bostanci Ferry Port.
For drivers, the complex is found very close to the main highway intersection that offers very easy connections to all areas, with Sabiha Gokcen Airport just a 25-minute drive or 50-minutes to the new Istanbul airport, the Eurasia Tunnel can be reached in 5-minutes or the 15 July Martyrs Bridge in a mere 15-minutes.
Local amenities are plentiful, several shopping malls within a 7-minute drive, Acibadem Hospital can be reached in just 4-minutes along with several schools for all ages, ample shops and supermarkets, banks, chemists, coffee shops, bars and restaurant all basically on the doorstep.
The construction of the complex is by a long established developer with 48-years of experience in the Turkish construction trade for confidence that all building regulations will be adhered to for earthquake, fire and gas safety and the new rules for insulated homes.
A mixed residential, office and shopping complex being constructed on a land area of 8,280m2, with the shopping centre on the ground floor and a 28-floor modern tower above to host 26 office suites and a total of 280 residential units that will range from 1-3 bedrooms including 4-luxury penthouse suites, with all homes to enjoy a stunning view across the historical peninsula, taking in the azure Marmara Sea and the exclusive Princess Islands.
Upon completion in May 2020, the complex will offer a range of on-site facilities and services, including:
- A 19th-floor communal lounge with panoramic views, to offer resting areas, a cafe and restaurant
- A four-season swimming pool with a retractable roof
- Ample sunbathing terraces
- Landscaped gardens with ornamental pools
- An equipped gym
- Sauna and steam rooms
- Parking garage with valet service
- Outdoor car parking
- Lifts to all floors
- Receptions and hotel type concierge services
All to be safely watched over by a 24-hour security service and a CCTV system for your peace of mind.
Options Available for sale and Prices
1 Bedroom apartments 65m2 – 105m2 priced from 868,500 TRY to 1,675,000 TRY
2 Bedroom apartments 113m2 – 125m2 priced from 1,594,500 TRY to 2,306,000 TRY
2 Bedroom duplex apartments 191m2 priced from 2,655,000 TRY to 3,475,500 TRY
3 Bedroom apartments, 179m2 – 183m2 priced from 2,788,000 TRY to 3,365,500 TRY
Excellent Developer Payment Options
35% down payment and 24 monthly instalments for the remaining 65% balance
40% down payment and 36 monthly instalments for the remaining 60% balance
Both at interest-free rates or cash buyers can take advantage of a 10% discount from the above list prices.
The apartments will be accessed either from the parking garage or via the reception lobby area, both to host stairs and a lift to all floors and each home will be entered by a steel security door which will be connected to the lobby with a video intercom system.
Offered with various layouts, open-plan or separate kitchens, which will be fully fitted and modern with quality units, granite work surfaces and all installed with branded Siemens built-in appliances which will include: Fridge/freezer, oven, hob, extractor fan and a dishwasher.
For the ideal year-round homes, each apartment will also be fitted with combined central heating and air conditioning system and all windows/patio doors will be double glazed, whilst patio doors will open to at least one balcony in every home to offer those sensational sea, city and island views.
Homes will be completed to very high standards and will be fully decorated with natural earthy grey tones and touches of complementary wood to the laminate flooring throughout, although all modern bathrooms will be fully tiled from floor to ceiling.
All-in-all these prestigious apartments for sale in Istanbul will tick all the boxes for regular Istanbul business or leisure trips, year-round living or investment in Istanbul city centre, close to a wide range of local amenities, very easy access to all areas of the city and the airports, great on-site facilities & services along with a fantastic sea, island and city view.
Contact Turkey Homes today for more details, prices and availability and one of our friendly Istanbul property advisors will answer all of your Istanbul real estate questions, offer you impartial advice and will guide you through every step of the Turkey property buying process along with assisting you to furnish your new home in Istanbul.