Property Turkey Sale - Istanbul City Centre Apartments

£173,052
TRY 800000
Modern Apartments In Central Istanbul - Spacious interiors Modern Apartments In Central Istanbul - Spacious interiors
	 Modern Apartments In Central Istanbul - 2 Bed floor plan 	 Modern Apartments In Central Istanbul - 2 Bed floor plan
	 Modern Apartments In Central Istanbul - 2 Bed floor plan 	 Modern Apartments In Central Istanbul - 2 Bed floor plan
Modern Apartments In Central Istanbul - Prime central location Modern Apartments In Central Istanbul - Prime central location
Modern Apartments In Central Istanbul - View of city lights Modern Apartments In Central Istanbul - View of city lights
Modern Apartments In Central Istanbul - Local area Modern Apartments In Central Istanbul - Local area
Modern Apartments In Central Istanbul - Pool with panoramic city views Modern Apartments In Central Istanbul - Pool with panoramic city views
Modern Apartments In Central Istanbul - Modern homes Modern Apartments In Central Istanbul - Modern homes

Interested in this property? Call + 44 (0) 207 272 0002 * or Request Details


Property overview

  • Price: £173,052
  • Location: Istanbul City Centre
  • Type: Apartment
  • Condition: New build
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Floors: 15
  • Built area: 96m2
  • Pool: Communal
  • Security: 24/7 Security
  • Parking: Garage
  • Ref: IST1424APT

Location details

The vast vibrant city of Istanbul is one of the most visited city's in the world, and the only city in the world to be on two continents, with just the narrow straits of the Bosphorus sea separating Europe from Asia.

Tourists flock to the well-known areas of Taksim Square and Sultanahmet etc, to see the amazing ancient architecture and the popular attractions of the city, however, the city centre stretches much further to include the busy business centres of Maslak and Levent, the up-market shopping area of Nisantasi to name a few, with these areas all being popular places to live for city workers.

Distance to town:
7km Taksim
Distance to airport:
22km
Print

Property description:

Turkey Homes are very pleased to present this off-plan development of apartments for sale in Istanbul, located in the heart of the city centre in the Kagithane area on the European side of the city.

Kagithane has developed over recent years to a highly desirable area for year round living, due to its excellent central location, brilliant transportation links across all areas of the city, and is set to become a central hub upon completion of Istanbul's new third airport to the north which will see tourist numbers increase massively with an expected annual passenger capacity of 150 million.

A working class area where many city workers choose to live for ease of access to the office with very little daily commuting, and having a host of local amenities for everyday life with large shopping malls, the famous Florence Nightingale Hospital, several universities and schools for all ages, making it perfect for families too.

Kagithane is easily reached from many other areas being close to the third bridge for access to the Asian side, the TEM and E-5 highways also run close to the area for fast airport access and by the end of 2017 Kagithane will have its own subway station which will reduce the distance from Mecidiyekoy and Mahmutbey.

Development Details

The off-plan development is currently undergoing construction in the heart of Kagithane with a scheduled completion date of September 2017. A modern development that sits close to Halic university, just a 5-minute drive to  Levent and Mecidiyekoy and 10 minutes to the busy business centre of Maslak and Taksim square is located just 7km away.

The modern complex will consist of two 15 storey residential blocks hosting a range of quality homes from 1 to 3 bedrooms, and at the base there will be a selection of commercial units with cafes and restaurants, and right next door there will be a large shopping mall with branded stores and entertainment facilities etc, with ample medical and educational establishments all close by, all perfect for city living.

The complex will also host a large communal swimming pool on the top floor of one of the blocks with panoramic views across the city, and also a fully equipped gym on the same floor with the same fantastic views, and ample car parking spaces for each home with both closed and open parking.  Above the commercial units, there will be lovely landscaped areas with shaded seating areas and several water features and all covered by 24hr security service.

Apartment Aspects

The interior of all apartments will be finished to the highest of standards, with fully fitted modern kitchens and bathrooms, ceramic tiled floors will be laid in the bathroom and hallway, with warmer laminate flooring in the living areas and bedrooms, and each home will be light and airy with large windows and doors offering stunning views of the Istanbul night lights, and balconies will be good sizes for alfresco dining in the hot summer months.

Options Available For Sale

1 Bedroom apartments 61m2 - 73m2  priced from   517.500 TRY -  620,000 TRY

2 Bedroom apartments 96m2 - 143 m2  priced from 800.000 TRY - 1,210,850 TRY

3 Bedroom apartments 168m2 - 193m2 priced from 1.300.000 TRY - 1.600.000 TRY

Payment Terms

The developer of the modern complex is currently offering very attractive payment options:

20% down payment and the remaining 80% payable over 60 months no discount

30% down payment and the remaining  70% payable over 60 months 3% discount from above list prices

40% down payment and the remaining 60% payable over 60 months 5% discount from above list prices.

Ask about higher discounts for full cash purchases.

All-in-all these Istanbul apartments for sale are ideal for investment in Turkey, with a fantastic central location, easy city links, and ample local amenities offering very high rental yields all year round.

Contact Turkey Homes today for further details, prices and full availability, Our dedicated team of advisors will answer all of the questions you may have, offer you comprehensive advice and guide you through the full Turkey property buying process and beyond.

Property tags:

 Luxury  Modern
 Off-Plan  Investment
 New Home

Property facilities:

 Balcony  Basketball Court
 Cafes  Central heating
 Children's Recreation  Double Glazing
 Fitted Kitchen  Gym
 Lift  Marble Worktops
 Restaurant  Shops
 Storage

Special offers:

  •  Developer Guarantee

Recently viewed properties


Search properties