$187,256 Base price: EUR175000
Antalya apartment or sale with 5* luxury in Side. Affordable Price with lush gardens and swimming pool. Contact Turkey homes today for more info.
This homely property for sale is located in an idyllic setting on the hillside of the Side region of Antalya, - a peaceful, tranquil retreat for anyone to enjoy the all year round warmer weather of the region.
Set in a huge luxury complex of 12,000sqm, housing 50 two bedroom luxury apartments, 19 three bedroom and two villas. With construction over only 15% of the land, the remaining 85% has been allocated for communal areas and lush gardens.
The stunning complex has a central, tropical style swimming pool with ample space for everyone to relax and enjoy the sun. Also hosting an indoor swimming pool, fitness centre/gym and so much more as you would expect with 5* luxury. All watched over by the careful eye of 24hr security for your peace of mind.
The apartment is being offered for sale fully furnished to a very high standard, with all white goods and air conditioning units included. Ready to move into once the buying process is completed. A real bargain and an ideal choice for investment in Turkey for any prospective buyer who may be looking at buy to let options in the Side area.
Featured Apartment Interior
The featured two bedroom, two bathroom apartment follows with the luxury of this design, with quality modern features throughout. Making use of all the natural sunlight with large double glazed windows and doors, lovely lighting features and, of course, modern fitted kitchen and bathrooms.
A modern open-plan design with spacious lounge and offset kitchen/dining area. The two bedrooms are both of a generous size and both enjoy wonderful views over the lush green gardens and communal areas.
Please contact Turkey Homes should you require any further information about this wonderful home for sale in Side. One of our dedicated Turkey property advisors will be pleased to help with your inquiry.
Side is a beautiful and historic town set on a small peninsula on the south coast of Turkey, slightly east of Antalya.
Dining out in Side is a delight with an array of fresh fish restaurants offering the local catch of the day, especially in the old part of town in the harbour area. Many international restaurants are also in abundance offering anything from burgers to the more refined foods of Turkey.
Side is quite a peaceful relaxed town, with a laid back atmosphere, if you want nightclubs then head to downtown Side, where there is a good choice of clubs, even one set in the ruins.
Distance to town:
Distance to beach:
Distance to airport:
We appreciate your interest in Turkey Homes. One of our consultants will get back to you as soon as possible.
In the meantime if you require any assistance please call us on + 44 (0) 207 193 1553 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.