Modern Istanbul apartments for sale. Off-plan in Basaksehir near the airport with 3-years 0% APR & low annual running costs. Ideal Istanbul investment.
Turkey Homes are proud to present this off-plan development of modern apartments in Istanbul for sale, located on the European side of the city in the green district of Basaksehir.
Basaksehir sits to the east of the Buyukcekmece Lake and a little north of the Kucukcekmece Lake, a wonderful green area of the city that is ideally located for access to the new Istanbul airport which is accessible in around 30 minutes, and is set to make Istanbul much more accessible to many more visitors accepting international flights from many new destinations once the full construction is completed.
Basaksehir is still developing and property prices are still rather attractive, the area has seen many investors buying from off-plan projects knowing that completed prices will offer them excellent capital appreciation figures in a very short time along with future year-round rental incomes.
Though a developing area the government has already planned for the future of the area, with hospitals, schools and shopping malls etc being constructed in the vicinity along with the ever-expanding public transport system which will run through the area, thus increasing property prices for the future - all music to property investors' ears and residents of the area with less need to travel to the city, though should you need to, the area already offers great city links via major highway links.
Project Location and Details
This off-plan development of modern apartments for sale in Basaksehir is being adjacent to a new developing medical city, which when complete will one of the largest across Europe which will handle an average of 100,000 patients in a daily basis and employ around 10,000 medical professionals.
Situated a mere 25-minutes south of the new airport, 10-minutes north of the busy TEM highway, close to the third bridge connection road and 5-minutes to the Metro line, all-in-all an area that offers fantastic city connections, reaching the city centre attractions in 30-minutes, the Financial centre of Maslak in 25-minutes or the new Basin Express business centre in 15-minutes.
A developing area a short distance from the Ataturk Olympic Stadium and the huge Samlar Nature Park, whilst a growing range of local amenities can be found within walking distance, shop, supermarkets, cafes, restaurants and schools etc along with several other state and private hospitals, large shopping malls and universities can be reached in minutes by car or public transport.
A renowned Istanbul developer is building just one modern apartment block with a delivery date set of the end of August 2022 when all building work will meet the governments building regulations for earthquake, fire and gas safety and all homes will be insulated for heat and sound.
The block will be of 16 floors and will host a total of 360 nature view apartments with 1 and 2 bedrooms and a number of commercial units that will offer convenient on-site shopping and dining, whilst residents facilities will be minimal, thus, running costs will be lower than average, to offer:
With the addition of cameras and 24/7 security keeping a close eye on the whole complex for your peace of mind and safety.
Available Apartments & Developer Prices
1 Bedroom apartments 61m2 priced from 582,000 TRY to 604,000 TRY
2 Bedroom apartments 86m2 priced from 739,000 TRY to 787,000 TRY
Excellent Payments Options
The developer is offering cash buyers a huge 15% discount from the above price and they also offer a choice of 4 interest-free payment plans:-
Option 1- 30% down payment and 20 equal monthly instalments for the remaining 70%
Option 2 - 40% down payment and 24 equal monthly instalments for the remaining 60%
Option 3 - 50% down payment and 30 equal monthly instalments for the remaining 50%
Option 4 - 60% down payment and 36 equal monthly instalments for the remaining 40%
Entry to the single apartment block will be via a secure communal lobby and all floors will be reached via a lift or stairs, all to be entered through steel security doors that will be connected to the main entrance with a video intercom system.
All units will have a spacious open-plan living area layout that will feature a fully fitted modern kitchen with ample quality units and work surface, all to be installed with a built-in oven, hob and an extractor fan.
All rooms will be filled with lots of natural light via large windows and patio doors, whilst each home will offer one outdoor living balcony that will offer a blend of city and nature views.
Floors will be laid with a mix of ceramic tiling and warm laminate, full floor to ceiling tiling in the modern bathrooms, whilst homes will be fitted with a full gas central heating system and all rooms will have the infrastructure in place for air-conditioning units to be fitted at your cost.
In summary, these modern apartments for sale in Istanbul are ideal for year-round living, city breaks or regular business trips or an excellent investment choice with great payment terms, close to many local amenities, easy access to the city and airport, glow running costs and nature views.
Contact Turkey Homes today for more details, current availability and prices. Our Istanbul property consultants will answer all of the Istanbul real estate questions you may have, offer you comprehensive advice and guide you through the entire Turkey property buying process.
The huge vibrant city of Istanbul hosts many districts, with many being prime for investment real estate with Istanbul currently being a European hotspot for overseas buyers.
Basaksehir is one such area, sitting approximately 12km north of Ataturk international airport and in a perfect position for accessing the new third airport to the north which is now open and less than 30-minutes away
The area is also very close to the Basin Express, the newest business centre of Istanbul, which all makes Basaksehir the ideal area for investment, with excellent connections to the city centre and other areas having the major TEM highway very close by.
Distance to town:
Distance to beach:
25km Marmara Sea
Distance to airport:
We appreciate your interest in Turkey Homes. One of our consultants will get back to you as soon as possible.
In the meantime if you require any assistance please call us on + 44 (0) 207 272 0002 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.