$67,678 Base price: TRY515000
Excellent sea view apartments in Trabzon for sale. Located close to the airport with ample local amenities and facilities. Ideal investment in Turkey.
Turkey Homes have a great pleasure in offering this modern development of off-plan apartments in Trabzon for sale, sitting very close to Trabzon airport and the shoreline of the Black Sea in the north-east region of Turkey.
Trabzon is the name of the province and the city of Trabzon is the hub of the province, a busy shipping port that dates back thousands of years, playing a massive role in Turkey’s import and export business, transporting various goods such as tobacco and foodstuffs around the world which plays its part in Turkey’s booming economy.
In recent years the city has expanded to its outer city areas, with residents moving along the coastline away from the busy city centre for a healthier lifestyle and this has given the real estate market in the are big lift, seeing many quality homes catering for Trabzon dwellers and its tourists, which has also seen an influx of overseas buyers too as Trabzon is also a touristic area offering beautiful beaches, ancient archaeological sites and museums etc, and prices for property in Trabzon are very appealing to these overseas buyers, many of which have turned away from the boom of Istanbul as prices there have spiralled out of reach of many buyers.
This currently under construction development has a great location in Trabzon, located in the up-and-coming residential area of Kasustu just 9km from Trabzon airport and approximately 15 minutes from the city centre, though the immediate area offers amenities for everyday life in Trabzon with schools for all ages, hospitals and large shopping malls with entertainment facilities and supermarkets.
A stunning area surrounded by nature with the project sitting just 400m from the shores of the Black Sea and its beaches, with a beautiful winter backdrop of snow-capped mountains and lush green hillsides that Trabzon is known for.
The complex will sit on a land plot of 25,000m2 and will host just three apartment blocks with 13 floors, hosting a range of 3 and 4 bedroom luxury family apartments which are all to be set in lush landscaped gardens with a range of on-site facilities for all the family to include:
With more family social facilities and the management team will provide and first-class 24-hour security service for you peace of mind added to the security of a gated entrance and video intercom systems for each home.
Being built by a leading developer with many completed projects under their belt across Turkey, which guarantees you of a quality home, which will be completed to very high standards to offer a luxury family lifestyle in Trabzon near the sea.
Homes will incorporate separate fully fitted modern kitchens, a spacious lounge/diner and second lounge area which can be used as the 3rd or 4th bedroom, with full central heating and cooling systems, a and at least 1 large sea facing balcony for alfresco dining and summer outdoor living as you sit and watch the beautiful sunsets and listen to the calming sound of the call to pray from the mosque.
3 Bedroom apartments 175m2 priced from 445,000 TRY
4 Bedroom apartments 207m2 priced from 515,000 TRY
The developer is also offering a 10% discount from the above list prices for full cash buyers or two options for those who prefer to pay by instalments.
Option 1 – 50% down payment with the remaining 50% due on completion (December 2017)
Option 2 – 40% down payment with the remaining 60% payable over quarterly payments, to be paid in full by completion.(December 2017)
Overall these apartments are ideal family homes or perfect for investment in Turkey, offering stunning sea views, ample local amenities and excellent city and airport links.
Contact Turkey Homes today for further details, availability and prices. Our dedicated team of property consultants will answer any of the questions you may have, and will offer you assistance throughout the property buying process.
Trabzon is an ancient and modern city at the same time, found on the coastline of the Black Sea in the northeastern region of Turkey, enjoying lovely warm summers and cool rather damp winters.
Hosting one of the oldest shipping ports in the Anatolian region of Turkey, exporting various food products and tobacco to various areas, which plays a very important role in the city's economy.
In recent years the city has seen many changes to bring it into the modern world, with some wonderful modern residential complexes rising offering new luxury homes to the cities population and its many tourists.
Distance to town:
Distance to beach:
Distance to airport:
We appreciate your interest in Turkey Homes. One of our consultants will get back to you as soon as possible.
In the meantime if you require any assistance please call us on + 44 (0) 207 272 0002 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.