Cookie Consent by FreePrivacyPolicy.com

Currency / Language

make an inquiry

Affordable Izmir Property For Sale - Off-Plan Luxury Apartments With Excellent Facilities & Nature Views

$40,653 Base price: TRY309350

  • 1 Bedrooms
  • 1 Baths
  • 7 Floors
  • 74 m2 Floors
  • Property Ref: IZM2713APT
DETAILS

Summary

Off-plan luxury apartments in Izmir for sale. Close to highways for easy city and airport links and great on-site facilities. Ideal Izmir investment.

Why buy this property?

  • Type: Apartment
  • Plot area: 28000m2
  • Condition: New build
  • Pool: Communal
  • Parking: Private
  • Security: 24/7 Security

Details

Here at Turkey Homes, we are delighted to offer these affordable off-plan apartments in Izmir for sale, one of Turkey's large western provinces that sits to the north of Bodrum and south of Istanbul.

Izmir is a coastal province with an ancient history and a new modern city centre, although a huge area that includes the Cesme peninsula that offers a number of elite holiday resorts, and a vast selection of residential towns, many of which enjoy locations along the Gulf of Izmir coastline and some inland areas that can be surrounded by nature.

The new city centre of Bornova is the place to shop, with several large shopping malls and high streets with a vast selection of stores to choose from, though other smaller towns also offer their own amenities with little need to drive into the busy city.

This off-plan development is found in the district of Cigli, north-west of the city centre areas and a little way north of the coastline, an already established area that like many towns in Izmir is expanding to meet the area's growing population in terms of luxury homes and year-round amenities, yet still managing to offer nature at the same time for a cleaner bill of health away from the city.

Development Location and Details

This under-construction development of modern Izmir apartments for sale in Cigli, offers a great location for city commuters, a modern project situated between two major highways and in close proximity to the Katip Celebi University and the Ephesus shopping mall that offers local residents a great selection of quality branded stores and fast-food restaurants.

Other local amenities offer supermarkets, restaurants, schools, other universities and three excellent hospitals, all just 50km from Adnan Menderes Airport and less than 30-minutes to the city centre which can be reached by the highways or via a number of regular bus services with stops near the complex.

The complex is being constructed to comply with all the latest Turkish building regulations for earthquake and fire safety along with homes to be fully insulated for heat and sound, with a final completion date set for the end of January 2021.

Construction is taking place on a land area of 28,000m2, to consist of 10 low rise modern residential blocks of 6 floors, with a varied range of units available from studio apartments through to large family 3 bedroom duplex homes with a waterside location.

{readmore}

5 blocks will sit either side of a man-made beach and a vast 210m x 25m swimming pool to offer an ocean-like scene in the centre of the complex, along with residents to be offered a great range of on-site facilities which will include:

  • A winter indoor swimming pool
  • Spa centre
  • Sauna
  • Fitness centre
  • Steam room
  • Medical facilities
  • Cafe
  • Cinema room
  • Meeting/business room
  • Football facilities
  • Basketball court
  • Children play area
  • Parking garage with an electric vehicle charging station
  • Party room
  • Health room
  • Hobby room
  • Children's Hobbit House
  • Mini-golf
  • Canoes
  • Landscaped gardens
  • Lifts
  • Shops

All this and many other social activities for all the family, all to be safe and secure with a walled gated community with a 24-hour security service and camera system for peace of mind.

Apartment Aspects

All spacious modern homes that will offer a luxury lifestyle in Izmir, to be accessed via a lobby area, reached via stairs or a lift in each block and entered via steel security doors with video intercom systems.

800 homes in total offer a varied range of layouts with either open-plan or separate kitchens, all to be fully fitted with quality units and worktops along with a built-in oven, hob and extractor fan.

Every apartment will be offered access to a private balcony or garden terrace via floor to ceiling double glazed patio doors with views over the central artificial ocean and beach.

Floor coverings will offer a mix of easy clean ceramics or warm laminate and ceilings will offer modern lighting features.

Fully tiled modern bathrooms will be fitted with the latest modern sanitary ware and bedrooms will be spacious double sized rooms, with some master bedrooms enjoying private en-suite facilities and private dressing areas.

Various Options Available and prices

Studios 56m2 priced from 240,350 TRY to 263,350 TRY

1-Bed apartments 74m2 priced from 309,350 TRY to 343,850 TRY

2-Bed apartments 92m2 - 148m2 priced from 412,850 TRY to 642,850 TRY

3 Bed apartments 148m2 - 222m2 priced from 585,350 TRY to 946,850 TRY

Payment Options

The developer offers a choice of payment plans with very low-interest rates:-

Option 1 - 30% down payment with the remaining 70% payable with 30 equal monthly payments

Option 2 - 60% down payment with the remaining 40% payable with 60 equal monthly payments

All-in-all affordable luxury Izmir properties, ideal for family holidays, great for year-round living or an ideal choice for investment in Izmir, close to a great range of local amenities, easy access to the city centre and airports along with a vast range of on-site facilities and services for a great annual rental income.

Contact Turkey Homes today for more details, prices and current availability. Our Turkey property advisors will answer all of your questions, offer you comprehensive advice and guide you through every aspect of the Turkey real estate buying process.

 

 

 

 

 

AMENITIES

Facilities:

  • Balcony
  • Basketball Court
  • Cafes
  • Children's Recreation
  • Cinema
  • Double Glazing
  • Fitted Kitchen
  • Football Facilities
  • Gym
  • Marble Worktops
  • Massage Centre
  • Meeting Rooms
  • Sattelite
  • Sauna
  • Storage
  • Terrace
  • Turkish Bath

Tags:

  • Luxury
  • Modern
  • Spa
  • Nature View
  • Off-Plan
  • Investment
  • New Home

Special offers:

  •  Developer Guarantee
  •  White Goods Included
LOCATION

Location

Izmir sits on the western coastline of Turkey, a large ever expanding city that offers several holiday resort areas, residential areas along with its huge city centre that, like many cities, offers an array of shopping facilities, schools and hospitals etc.

Izmir shares a wonderful history too, with many ancient sites to visit, the amazing archaeological site of Ephesus being one of the top attractions which attracts cruiseship passengers from around the world.

Cigli is a developing area that sits to the north-west of the city centre and slightly north of the northern shores of the Gulf of Izmir.

Distances

Distance to town:

23km Bornova

Distance to beach:

5km

Distance to airport:

49km

Map

Related Properties

$660,479

2 Bedroom Apartment for Sale

Izmir

$142,452

1 Bedroom Apartment for Sale

Izmir

$311,449

4 Bedroom Villa for Sale

Izmir

$131,413

2 Bedroom Apartment for Sale

Izmir

$88,704

1 Bedroom Apartment for Sale

Izmir

$116,300

2 Bedroom Apartment for Sale

Izmir

$133,647

2 Bedroom Apartment for Sale

Izmir

$302,250

3 Bedroom Apartment for Sale

Izmir

$259,474

1 Bedroom Villa for Sale

Izmir

$183,978

2 Bedroom Apartment for Sale

Izmir

Ask more information



Thank you !
Your enquiry has been received.

We appreciate your interest in Turkey Homes. One of our consultants will get back to you as soon as possible.

In the meantime if you require any assistance please call us on + 44 (0) 207 272 0002 or email us at info@turkeyhomes.com.

Please check the above errors and submit the form again

Download Turkey Homes Mobile Application