$108,930 Base price: TRY967692
Luxury apartments for sale in Bursa near Istanbul. Near the city centre with excellent facilities and local amenties. Ideal Bursa investment property.
These luxury properties are located in the modern city of Bursa which sits just below the southern shores of the Marmara sea in northern Turkey.
Bursa is an ideal base for a holiday home or to purchase a buy-to-let investment property as it has excellent connections not only to Istanbul but also to many of the southern coastal resorts and is it also ideally located extremely close to one of Turkey's most popular winter skiing resort Uludag, which gives the area a stunning mountain backdrop and providing investors the potential for all year round rentals both long and short term.
The area is an important part of Turkey's wonderful history with its earliest known settlement in 5200 BC and many beautiful historical sites to explore from the Bursa Grand Mosque, Archaeological Museum and the Tofas Museum of Cars and Anatolian Carriages and lots more. Bursa is also the place where the Ottoman style architecture originated from and you can see many Yali style mansions dotted around the area especially around the coastal areas.
These apartments are located on a huge development that sits just 10 minutes from the centre of Bursa and approximately 3hrs from the centre of Istanbul via road and ferry. The development is stretched out across a massive 232,000m2 plot with a varied range of properties from humble apartments to luxury Yali Style mansions, all surrounded by a huge a 26,000m2 man-made lake with flowing waterways and beautiful islands of themed landscaped gardens accessed by little wooden bridges. The complex will be the in place to be with its festival area hosting live music concerts, open air theatre productions, fashion shows and more and it also hosts its very own shopping mall with internationally branded stores, restaurants and cafes.
In addition to all this, you will also have the use of an extensive range of on-site facilities including:
The list is almost endless and it doesn't stop there, the complex also offers a shuttle service to the coastal area of Triyle where you also have the use of several water activities, further restaurants and bars. The shuttle also operated to the pretty coastal town of Mudanya for some wonderful historical sites and also to the city centre and known landmarks.
The apartments are situated within five tower blocks of slightly different heights, linked together by bridges and terraces, hosting a range of three and four-bedroom apartments. Designed and built by one of Turkey's leading construction companies who have used only high-end quality building materials from the base of the foundations to the roofing tiles on each and every building.
Each apartment has been finished to the highest of standards and has been designed to be spacious and comfortable for today's modern style of living with fully functional and practical kitchens fitted with top of the range units and marble worktops and each home enjoys either a lovely view of the lake or the local parkland area.
2 Bedroom apartments 178m2 – 189m2 priced from 988,767 TRY to 1,299,886 TRY
3 Bedroom apartments 147m2 – 241m2 priced from 967,692 TRY to 1,397,596 TRY
4 Bedroom apartments 191m2 priced at 1,272,712 TRY (1 left)
Option 1: 35% down payment + 24 months of installment for the remaining 65%
Option 2: Cash payment (10% discount)
Contact Turkey Homes today for more details, prices and availability and our dedicated team of Bursa real estate advisors will answer all of your Bursa property questions and guide you all the way through the Turkey property buying process.
Bursa is located in the north of Turkey sitting just below the vast city of Istanbul, separated by the Marmara sea. A very modern yet conservative city that is awash with wonderful history and is where the ancient Ottoman architecture originated from.
The city has fantastic connections to Istanbul and to many of the southern coastal regions via air and road with many of the countries bus services passing through Bursa as one of it is one of their main pick up/drop off points.
Bursa also has a constantly growing economy, being the producer of approximately 60% of Turkey's cars.
Distance to town:
Distance to airport:
We appreciate your interest in Turkey Homes. One of our consultants will get back to you as soon as possible.
In the meantime if you require any assistance please call us on + 44 (0) 207 272 0002 or email us at email@example.com.