Newly Completed Bodrum Real Estate - Sea Front Turkey Properties With A 3-Year Rental Guarantee
- Price: £162,560
- Location: Guvercinlik
- Type: Apartment
- Condition: New build
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Floors: 1
- Built area: 84m2
- Pool: Communal
- Security: 24/7 Security
- Parking: Off Street Parking
- Ref: BOD952APT
Adabuku is one of Bodrum's fast growing areas, located approximately 10 minutes from Milas-Bodrum International airport and 20 minutes north-east of the popular Bodrum Town.
A stunning area that sits on the coastline just above the Bodrum peninsula with stunning crystal clear waters, and some wonderful natural green landscapes and pine forest areas, also boasting wonderful long stretches of golden sandy beaches with sunbathing jetty's.
Property prices in the area are rising at a fast pace as as the area is becoming more popular with many international tourists, buying a home in Adabuku will see excelllent capital appreciatiion in a short time.
- Distance to town:
- Distance to beach:
- Distance to airport:
We are very pleased to offer this newly completed Bodrum real estate for sale, stunning luxury homes for sale in the growing area of Adabuku just 20 minutes from the bustling town of Bodrum and a short 10-minute drive from Milas-Bodrum International airport.
Bodrum, on the whole, has many resorts some very popular lively resorts and some wonderful peaceful retreats all around the coastline of the Bodrum peninsula and further north heading towards the Didim area.
Adabuku is one of the most beautiful areas, with vast areas of natural green spaces and forest areas, though local amenities are in abundance, with shopping centres, supermarkets, hospital, a golf course and much more making the area not just a holiday resort but also ideal for year-round living for anyone looking to relocate to peaceful area of Bodrum.
The resort also offers a wonderful array of excursions too, with tours to the local Becin castle dating back thousands of years, trips the local Dolphin theme park, relaxing daily boat tours, trips to the beautiful sleeping valley and so much more, along with all the water sports available at the beaches.
This exciting new complex has a brilliant location right at the seafront in Adabuku, very recently completed consisting of 143 deluxe properties ranging from one bedroom apartments to four bedroom exclusive private villas.
The developer of this complex had a luxury and a modern comfortable lifestyle in the forefront if its mind when designing these wonderful homes, Each property is completed to the highest of standards with quality building products and first-class interior fixtures and fittings in every corner of every property. Outdoor living has also been thought of with large balconies or private garden terraces, and due to the contour of the local land, the properties are set on tiered levels so that each property enjoys stunning views out to sea.
The complex is hosts a wonderful array of amenities for all age groups to enjoy and all available all year round, with several outdoor swimming pools, with quiet pools, slide pools, children's pool and an amazing huge infinity pool set slightly back from the private sandy beach, Other amenities include:
- Fitness centre/gym
- Beach volleyball
- Children's play areas
- Beach front walking and jogging tracks
- Quiet yoga areas
- Private beach cabana's
- A la carte restaurants
- Music rooms
- Peaceful outdoor seating areas
- Beach Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Turkish bath
- Spa and beauty centre
The list goes on and all run by a professional management team including gardener to keep the landscaped gardens in tip-top condition, housekeepers and more, all protected by a 24hr security system with CCTV for peace of mind.
- 1 Bedroom apartment with two bathrooms from 70 m2 priced from € 152,000
- 2 Bedroom Apartment with two bathrooms from 84 m2 priced from € 186,000
- 3 Bedroom link villas with four bathrooms from 125 m2 priced from € 280,000
- 4 Bedroom semi-detached villa with five bathrooms and private pool from 180 m2 priced from € 545,000
- 4 Bedroom detached villa with five bathrooms with private pool from 180m2 priced from € 627,000 ( having larger plots and some with private garage)
The developer of this stunning sea front complex is offering a very attractive payment plan with a 25% initial down payment with the remaining 75% payable over the following 24 months with equal instalments at 0% APR and as an added incentive they are also offering a 3-year rental guarantee of 5% pa for a limited time only.
Contact Turkey Homes for full details, availability and prices. Our friendly team of advisors will answer all of your questions and provide you with a full guide to the Bodrum property buying process.
|Sea View||Nature View|
|Children's Recreation||Double Glazing|
|Heating by Solar Energy||Jacuzzi|
- Developer Guarantee
- Rent Guarantee